I thought I would do something different for you and do a tag that I found online at http://www.mamakatslosinit.com.
Let’s get into it 🙂
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Umm this is hard,I love candles maybe like a vanilla or watermelon scent would be my favourite.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I think it would be Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen. My sister and I loved them growing up and to be honest I still watch some of their movies now lol
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Umm probably someone like Robin Williams or like Adam Sandler, they always make me laugh.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Hopefully in the next two to three years so I would be 28 or 29
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My partner is a hoarder for anything video game related. He has his own game room cause he has too much.
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Umm I honestly have no idea I think the normal age maybe like 5 or so.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Umm I think just 1 as Melbourne is surrounded by bays not ocean.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Only one my home country of Australia
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I like a few boys names probably Luca or Hunter are my top two
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I think I may have received an F once in science
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
No clue Halloween isn’t that big in Australia
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes the Twlight series
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Maybe Spanish as my grandparents were Spanish on my mums side
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes love it
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
No idea I have asked but they can’t remember
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Merv, I grew up in a court where all of the mums and kids were friends & in the summer we would always play cricket in the court, basically I don’t like fielding I only really liked batting so when I had to field I would just never really pay attention, I would do my hair or just be off in my own world. So they called me Merv after an Australian cricket player Merv Hughes.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
For myself twice
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Being a plus size gal I buy my jeans from City Chic
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I think it was one of the girls at work complimenting my new hair colour.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Just regular English tea
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None I am not religious
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I think 9 or 10
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I don’t have tumblr
Well that’s it 50 questions done, hope you enjoyed this post and maybe learnt some more about me.
Let me know if you enjoyed this post in the comments as I would be happy to do some more tag posts for you.
Until next time, take care Girl Missguided x