I am back and this time for something completely different, I was very kindly nominated for ‘The Liebster Award’ by Lisa from lisawilliamsxblog. Thanks so much to Lisa for nominating me and please check out her page.
To be honest until I was nominated for this award I had no idea about this award or what it was or meant. It’s an award that exists only on the internet given to bloggers by other bloggers, to give exposure to new bloggers.
Having learnt this and from reading about the award, as a new blogger it really makes me really happy and so glad that I joined this community and I am glad I can give some exposure to some other bloggers that are new to the blogging world & that I enjoy myself.
See my answers to the questions I was provided below 🙂
1.What inspired you to start a blog?
Too be honest, I have always liked writing and enjoy reading blogs and I had been contemplating starting a blog page for some time but had never really pushed myself to give it ago & I think I just thought one day why not if its something that I enjoy doing then why not put myself out there and give it ago.
2. What is your favourite quote?
Nothing worth having is easy
3. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be and why?
Wow this is a difficult one I love music and have so many favourite songs but I think I would choose Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for Fears, It is honestly probably my favourite song of all time Its just such a catchy and happy song + the video clip is great.
4. What type of blog posts do you enjoy reading? (lifestyle, beauty, etc.)
As I am only new to the blogging world, I am enjoying reading all types of blogs. I think I probably prefer beauty blogs and also lifestyle blogs.
5. What are your top 5 favourite films?
The Goonies, The Breakfast Club, St Elmos Fire, The Parent Trap & Weekend at Bernies
6. What is your favourite season, and why?
Hmm I would probably say Summer would be my favourite although being in Australia it can get really hot during our summers but It is still my favourite.
7. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
I think although its not really that far back but I would probably go back to the 80’s. I am a 90s baby but I love everything the 80’s, the music, movies etc I just have always thought that I should have been born in the 80s.
8. What is your biggest achievement so far?
I would say I think my biggest achievement that happened this year would be paying off my car loan, after 3 years and a lot of money later its so nice to finally own my car.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate and cant stand rude people, I just think there is no need to ever be rude to someone. If everyone treated people nicely and with respect then I honestly think there would less issues with the world.
10. What is the number 1 thing on your bucket list?
I have always wanted to go to America so although I am terrified of planes I think that would be by number 1 thing to cross of my bucket list (one day).
11. What is one thing you have learned since you started blogging?
I have learnt a few things from my short time in the blogging world, but I think the number 1 thing is just how wonderful and kind so many of the bloggers are. It’s so comforting especially being new to this community that there are so many lovely people who are willing to answer any queries and help out with anything they can & make you feel so welcome and apart of the blogging community.
Well that’s my 11 questions done, the bloggers I would like to nominate are
Ebonyblogs – www.mygapyear17.wordpress.com
Young Mum Lifestyle – www.youngmumlifestyle.wordpress.com
Jo Reynolds – www.joreynolds.co.uk
Chloe Jessica – www.chloejessicalondon.wordpress.com
Your 11 questions are
- If you be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
- What inspired you to begin your blog?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- Favourite TV show?
- What have you learnt since starting blogging?
- On a typical Saturday where and what could we find you doing?
- What is something about you that no one knows?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What film could you never get sick of watching?
Answer my questions, nominate your bloggers & then give them 11 questions to answer. Make sure to notify them that you have nominated them.
Make sure to check out the ladies pages that I have linked above & give them some love.
Until next time Girl Missguided x